Our EP Series of XLR cables are an aesthetically pleasing multi-patented design. Premium design, materials and manufacturing ensure optimal sound quality and durability. These cables will reproduce your HiFi analog signal to the fullest and carry a lifetime warranty. So sit back and enjoy the music - it’s all there.
Professional Grade Performance
Silver Plated Copper Braid Shield combined with Aluminum (AL) Foil provides for a clean signal by protecting against EM and RF interference. 24K Direct Gold Plated Connectors with PCOCC pins provide deep, tight bass, smooth midrange and natural treble.
Our highly flexible cable jackets make your install easier than ever, allowing the flexibility you need in tight places.
Silver Plating and Solder Joints
Since silver transmits with less resistance than gold or brass, the Silver Plating and Silver Solder in our EXS Silver Series accommodates smooth and open signal transfer and minimizes signal loss.
24K Gold Plated Contact Connectors
Not only are these 24K gold plated connectors good looking, they are corrosion resistant and provide maximum signal transfer over the life of your system.
• Double Shielded for lowest noise without compromising sound quality
• Silver plated copper braided shield
• Aluminum (AL) Foil Shield
• Silver content solder joints
• Precision machined die cast connectors for maximum durability
• 24K Gold Plated XLR contacts
• Low dielectric rated “Constant Polyethylene Dielectric” on each conductor