KHT1505 system features compact centre and satellite speakers designed to match popular flat panel TVs, and a powerful subwoofer. With it, you can enjoy an incredible 5.1 performance with immaculate control.
No matter whether you are listening to your favourite music, or watching a blockbuster movie, you will find KHT1505 5.1 system ensures uniform, captivating reproduction of sounds ranging from soaring violins, through pop diva solos, to thunderous booms.
As each centre and satellite speaker combines KEF’s 0.75-inch (19mm) tweeter and two 2-inch (50mm) low-frequency speakers, you can use the system with virtually any amplifier. Plus, the satellites are designed to allow horizontal or vertical wall mounting, or can be mounted on the optional floorstands – enabling you to position the speakers as you wish.
The subwoofer has a built-in 200W Class-D amplifier, and an impressive 8-inch (200mm) front-firing bass driver. Engineered to minimize distortion as meticulously as the rest of the KHT range, it adds depth and weight to music or movies.
KHT1505 centre and satellite speakers are in high gloss black finish, and the subwoofer is in classic black ash veneer.
- Compact 5.1 surround sound system
- One tweeter and two LFs in centre speaker and each satellite speaker
- Powerful amplifier in subwoofer
- User-preferred positioning
- High quality finish with die-cast aluminium and black ash veneer
KEF WARRANTY INFORMATION
All KEF products are precision engineered and should give years of enjoyment. However, in the unlikely event service should be required, passive KEF products are warranted against FAULTY MATERIAL AND/OR WORKMANSHIP for a period of 5 (FIVE) years from the date of original purchase. Custom Installation (Ci) models are warranted for a period of 2 (TWO) years for both passive and motorized models.
Active Electronics are guaranteed against FAULTY MATERIAL AND/OR WORKMANSHIP for a period of 1 (ONE) year from the date of original purchase. Note: Subwoofers contain passive elements and active electronic elements, active elements are warranted for a period of 1 year and the passive components are warranted for a period of 5 years on such models.
All warranties are subject to the following restrictions:
- This warranty is only valid in the country of purchase and applies to the first purchaser only.
- That the equipment has not been disassembled, modified or tampered with by any person other than an expressly authorized representative of GP Acoustics (US) Limited.
- That the equipment has not been abused or operated in conjunction with unsuitable, inappropriate or faulty apparatus.
- That the equipment has not suffered mechanical damage or damage in transit.
- That the Serial Number label(s) have not been defaced or removed.