M-Series® High-Bandwidth, Low-Loss M1000DV HDMI to DVI Cable Connects High-End HDMI and DVI Digital Video Components for a TOP-OF-THE-LINE High-Definition Picture. This is one of the FEW Monster Cable HDMI's with SOLID METAL ENDS! NO CHEAP PLASTIC connetors!
HDMI gives home theater lovers a lot to be excited about: the format brings in a whole new age of AV system simplicity, user-friendliness and extraordinary high definition sound and picture. And it’s backwards-compatible with DVI-capable components. So if you already own high-end DVI-capable devices and want to integrate newer HDMI equipment into your system, or vice versa, you can do it quickly and easily with the superior-quality construction and advanced technology of Monster M1000DV HDMI to DVI Reference cables.
Advanced Design and Technology Give You Absolutely the Best Brilliant Picture. Silver-coated conductors and 24k gold contacts provide optimum signal transfer, while four layer shielding rejects interference to deliver maximum picture definition and detail. M1000DV gives you video thatÂ’s literally every bit as precise as what your high-end, high definition components are capable of delivering.
The New Standard for Ultimate High-Definition Video is the M1000DV! Get ultimate digital video, color, and picture today with the most advanced, most reliable connection between HDMI and DVI: Monster M1000DV HDMI to DVI Cable.
- For HDMI®—to—DVI digital video connections between high—end DVD players, set—top boxes, AV receivers and HDTVs.
- Ultra—high density, quad—layer shielding for best possible rejection of RFI and EMI.
- Nitrogen gas injected dielectric with quad—shielding for maximum conductivity and bandwidth.
- Silver—plated pure copper conductors for maximum conductivity and bandwidth
- Flame—retardant outer mesh helps resist abrasion and protect cable's conductor.
*New Non-Retail Packaged