AR Master Series Digital Coaxial RCA interconnects are engineered to bring out the ultimate performance from High-end A/V components for the most breathtaking home theater experience possible. From product construction that meets exacting Audiophile standards to high-tech packaging that has no equivalent in the industry, AR Master Series reinvents the premier cable category.
- Four layers of shielding: Two 95%+ tinned copper braids and Two 100% overlapped Mylar® foil for maximum isolation from EMI and RFI interference.
- FNT: AR® exclusive FNT™ technology provides the most comprehensive, advanced protection against noise and interference from electronic and wireless equipment in the home.
- Silver/Oxygen-Free Copper: Frequency-corrected silver-coated solid >99.99% pure oxygen-free copper center conductor delivers optimum high-frequency signal transfer.
- Locking Ends: 24k gold-plated precision machined Locking RCA connectors with split center pins for superior fit and signal transfer. This ensures that the entire connector makes total contact for optimum signal transfer.
- Teflon® insulation: provides the lowest dielectric absorption for highest signal integrity and accuracy.
- Highest Quality insulation: and stranded fiber dielectrics with low constants for greatest efficient signal performance, accuracy, and purity.
Average Customer Rating: (1 Review) Write a Review (requires login)