AR Master Series Component Video interconnects and accessories are engineered to bring out the ultimate performance from High-end A/V components for the most breathtaking home theater experience possible. From product construction that meets exacting videophile standards to high-tech packaging that has no equivalent in the industry, AR Master Series reinvents the premier cable category.
- Four layers of shielding: Two 95%+ tinned copper braids and Two 100% overlapped Mylar® foil for maximum isolation from EMI and RFI interference.
- FNT: AR® exclusive FNT™ technology provides the most comprehensive, advanced protection against noise and interference from electronic and wireless equipment in the home.
- Silver/Oxygen-Free Copper: Frequency-corrected silver-coated solid >99.99% pure oxygen-free copper center conductor delivers optimum high-frequency signal transfer.
- Locking Ends: 24k gold-plated precision machined Locking RCA connectors with split center pins for superior fit and signal transfer. This ensures that the entire connector makes total contact for optimum signal transfer.
- Teflon® insulation: provides the lowest dielectric absorption for highest signal integrity and accuracy.
- Gas-injected foam dielectrics: low constants produce efficient signal transfer and purity for optimum 75 ohm impedance to deliver the most accurate picture, resolution and color
Innovations: AR Master Series employs advanced technologies in cable engineering, construction, and materials. By addressing the requirements of current and anticipated a/v equipment standards, Master Series achieves the manufacture's intended level of performance. Audio Interconnects with unique precision-machined locking RCA connectors and silver-coated oxygen-free copper conductors are designed for demanding, high-performance music and home theater applications in which full-range audio reproduction is critical. Component video cable carries signals along three separate paths to achieve videophile quality. Superior resolution S-video cable carries luminance and color signals on separate paths for vibrant, high color balance and reduced distortion. Master Series coaxial cables are built to RG6 specifications, which make them excellent for use with all video applications, and digital audio requirements.