AR® Pro Series II precision-made fiber optic digital cable is engineered for high-capacity signal delivery to digital audio systems for crystal clear sound. Highly-polished, convex lens precisely focuses light for accurate digital signal transfer for true sound reproduction.
- 24K gold-plated collar protects lens from damage.
- Heavy-duty strain relief and large diameter outer jacket prevents kinking and maintains digital signal integrity.
- Proprietary design rubber/metal grip offers easy, non-slip installation and removal.
- Internal cladding over optical fiber has a lower refractive index, preserves fiber strength for maximum light transfer.
- High grade digital audio optical fiber meets high speed signal demands of digital audio components
Pro Series II is the second generation of AR's popular Pro Series line. Completely redesigned to meet the requirements of today's highly evolved home theater components, Pro Series II incorporates many of the advanced engineering and construction features that we developed for the leader in technology, the Master Series. these significant improvements result in high-end digital and analog interconnects and accessories for every A/V application at an outstanding value.
Pro Series II improvements include the following:
- Increased gauge sizes throughout the video products for improved signal delivery
- New, 24kt gold plated machined connectors and O-ring designed grips for corrosion free performance and greater installation ease
- Upgrade from six to eight segment RCA connectors throughout the line for better contact with component jacks and improved signal transfer
- Video cables shielding upgrade from 2 to 3 layers for improved EMI/RFI isolation and sharper pictures
- Audio cables shielding upgraded from 1 to 2 layers for improved EMI/RFI isolation and crystal clear sound
- Upgrade from RG59 cables to digital RG6 RF for all coaxial "F" video cables for higher performance from today's digital components
- Speaker wire adds a signal separator for better-defined sound and woven PE dielectric in the center for accurate audio signal transfer, isolation and clear detailed sound
- Stylish, high-tech low tack PVC pearl black jacket improves installation and aesthetics