The HEOS Amp is designed to add HEOS multi-room audio functionality to a pair of stereo speakers, and features the same wireless ease of use as our self-powered HEOS speaker models.
*Sold exclusively within the US only. No shipments allowed outside the US!
- NEW! Plays High Resolution Audio
- NEW! Bluetooth® Integrated
- Turn any speakers into a wireless zone
- Features the same wireless ease of use as our self-powered HEOS speaker models
- Featuring advanced Class D digital amplification in a sleek compact chassis
Featuring advanced Class D digital amplification, the HEOS Amp delivers 100 watts maximum power per channel, with lowest distortion and high current capability that provides reliable and stable operation with lower impedance speakers, including 4 ohms models.With the HEOS Amp, you can enjoy listening to your favorite loudspeakers, and the high power rating means that you can enjoy room-filling sound quality even at concert hall levels.
In addition to the stereo speaker outputs, the HEOS Amp features additional connectivity, including a sub output for connection to a powered subwoofer. There's also an analog stereo line input (via RCA jacks), and an additional auxiliary input via 3.5mm jack for direct connection to a portable player's headphone output.An optical digital input lets you connect a digital music source such as a CD player, and a USB port lets you connect a portable thumb drive to listen to your favorite tracks. You can also use the USB port to charge your portable device. In addition to the built-in dual band "N" wireless system, the HEOS Amp is also equipped with an RJ-45 Ethernet port for direct connection to a wired LAN setup.
As with our HEOS wireless speaker models, you'll be able to stream your favorite music tracks and control the HEOS Amp with our HEOS App, which is available in both iOS and Android versions. With the HEOS App, you can choose to listen to music tracks on your smartphone, tablet or portable audio player, and you also can listen to your choice of internet radio stations, and you can also listen to your favorite music streaming service.The home stereo amplifier lets you choose different songs for each room, or you can listen to the same song in all rooms. Our exclusive digital technology provides precise audio synchronization (within microseconds) to ensure top audio fidelity and stereo imaging quality.
The stylish HEOS Amp enclosure features elegant silver accents, and for convenience, there are volume and mute controls discreetly placed on the side panel.
- Turn any existing pair of speakers into a HEOS zone
- NOW OFFERING HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO DELIVERING THE ULTIMATE LISTENING EXPERIENCE OVER NETWORK OR USB ALL IN THE CONVENIENCE OF YOUR HOME.
- 100W x 2 Class D Amplification
- Play any Song in any room on demand from streaming services.
- Multi-room function
- Superior Sound
- Easy to Use App
- Easy Setup
- Play and source on any speaker from any smart device: streaming cloud services, directly from phone/tablet,USB, network storage, aux in.
- Better Industrial Design
- Power Amplifier Rated output
- 100 W+100 W (6 Ω/ohms, 1 kHz, T.H.D. 0.7 %)
- 70 W + 70 W (8Ω/ohms, 20 Hz _ 20 kHz, T.H.D. 0.05%)
- Impedance: 4 – 16 Ω/ohms
- Input sensitivity/Input impedance: 150 mV/47 kΩ/kohms
- Total Distortion
- Analog In: 0.1 %(1 kHz)
- S/N ratio (10 W, 6 Ω/ohms, IHF-A)
- Analog In: 83 dB (IHF–A weighted)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz : ±1.5 dB
- Music Services Supported
- Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Napster, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, Tidal, iHeartRadio, Deezer, Mood:Mix and SoundCloud with more coming soon
- Subject to availability in your area
- Music Stored On Phone/Tablet: iTunes music stored locally on your iOS device or music files on your Android or Kindle Fire device
- NAS (Network Attached Storage): Play from your home network: DLNA compliant
- USB Storage: Connected to the HEOS Amp or other HEOS player. Aux Input: Analog or optical digital sources connected to the HEOS Amp or other HEOS players
- Music Downloads
- DRM-free downloads from any service
- Subject to audio format support
- Internet Radio Supported: Streaming AAC, MP3, WMA (via the TuneIn service)
- Album Art Supported: JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF picture formats
- Audio Formats Supported
- Audio Formats Supported
- WMA: Up to and including 192kbps
- AAC and MP3: Up to and including 320kbps
- WAV, ALAC and FLAC: Up to and including 24-bit/192kHz
- *AIFF and DSD support are coming soon
- Audio Formats Supported
- Bluetooth Supported: Play on one speaker or add other HEOS speakers in party mode
- Aux Input: Analog or optical digital sources connected to the HEOS Amp or other HEOS players
- Wireless Connectivity: Supports latest dual band wireless networks (including 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards)
- Wired Connectivity: Single RJ-45 jack for connection to wired Ethernet
- Power Supply: AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature Range: 41°F to 95°F
- Buttons and Indicators
- Volume up/down
- Mute / Mute button LED indicator
- Multicolored LED status indicator
- Network 'connect' button (rear)
- Bluetooth 'connect' button (rear)
- Height: 3.7"
- Width: 8.74"
- Depth: 8.43"
- Unit: 6.2 lbs
HEOS Manufacturer Certified Refurbished product is like new and 100% restored and tested to factory settings. These items include a 2-year warranty. It is the same great HEOS product but for a little less money.
When you purchase a HEOS Manufacturer Certified Refurbished product you can be assured that it has undergone rigorous testing to ensure it meets our high quality standards for superior sound performance.
100% restored & tested to factory settings
Backed by a Denon 2-year warranty
Dedicated service line provided with purchase to assist with setup as needed
Below are the answers to the most frequently asked questions related to HEOS products. If you don't see your question answered below, please contact our customer support at 201-762-6665.
What are HEOS Certified Refurbished Products?HEOS Certified Refurbished Products are pre-owned HEOS products that undergo HEOS’s stringent refurbishment process, which include test procedures defined by specifications to ensure that critical sections of the products are tested and that only units passing the tests are moved to sellable inventory.
Refurbished products can be purchased and shipped within the U.S. and include a notation indicating that they are refurbished products printed on a label on the box.
What should I expect when I purchase a HEOS Certified Refurbished Product?Each HEOS Certified Refurbished Product:
- Is fully functional.
- Is put through a thorough cleaning process and inspection.
- Is updated to the most recent software version available.
- Is repackaged in plain brown corrugated boxes
- Includes accessories and documentation.
- Is priced much lower than retail price.
- May have some cosmetic blemishes on top, side, back and bottom of unit.
Do your refurbished products come with warranties?Every HEOS Certified Refurbished product is backed by a full two-year limited warranty. Click here to view our complete warranty on Refurbished products.
Note: This warranty is non-transferable and is only honored in the USA.
A refurbished item that I wanted is no longer available. How can I ensure that I get an item when it's in stock?Generally, inventory of refurbished items is fairly limited. Therefore, if you see an item in which you are interested, it is best to complete your purchase as soon as possible.
What Support is included with my purchase?Refurbished HEOS products are entitled to support directly from HEOS. Email and chat technical support is included with your purchase.